I posted a short, edited version of this clip a few months ago, can't remember which category now, I had to edit in a way to hide one of those scrolling watermarks, that some sites add, which ruin the videos.
Doesn't matter now, this is the unwatermarked, unedited version.
The man was on the roof installing a TV antennae when he was electrocuted by a power line. He fell forward onto the cable, which caught him around the neck and burned its way through, cutting his head off.
Veja o que aconteceu com homem ao tentar instalarantena.mp4